KuaiFit K Sport Headphones With In-Ear Personal Trainer - Wrap-Up Review

A couple of weeks ago, I did an unboxing and initial impressions post about the KuaiFit K Sport Headphones on my Morning Dew blog. I’ve been using them for a couple of weeks and tried the companion training app for Android, and I’m ready to talk about my impression of the product.

As I mentioned in my previous review the K Sport Headphones launched as a Kickstarter campaign last month. The campaign is now fully funded and has some early bird rewards still available. There are currently only 12 days left to join and get a pair for yourself.


I’ve really enjoyed using the headphones over the last few weeks. I spent last week at the TechBash 2018 developer conference and used them at the conference, the resort’s water park and around the resort and convention center complex itself. They sound good with audiobooks, podcasts and listening to music at normal levels. The battery lasted all day for me with intermittent use. I charged them each night in my bedroom or hotel room with the included dual-chaging cable that allows you to easily charge them both with a single USB port. I had no problems with Bluetooth disconnects and my phone easily handled switching between my car’s Bluetooth and the K Sport Headphones while driving.

The app is easy to use and includes some basic workouts out of the box. Additional, more advanced workouts can be added on as wanted. I have tried one workout so far, a 5K training program and completed a couple of runs with the app and headphones. There were no issues for me with the headphones falling out while running and sweating. Obviously, everyone has different ears and YMMV, but there are the standard 3 sizes of earbud pads included with the headphones.

If you’re looking to get a seat of Bluetooth earbuds at a great price, you should check these out while the Kickstarter is still running. At this moment, there are 2 super early bird priced sets left at only $20 USD.

Feel free to leave comments with any specific questions. I’ll do my best to answer. As I said in my previous review, I did receive a free set of these from Kuai and was asked to write a review with my thoughts. I’m giving my honest opinion and have no worries about having to return anything if I said anything negative. I don’t typically do these types of reviews, but felt that the lower price of the item would help keep things above board.

Popular posts from this blog

Microsoft Teams Tip #1 - Enable Developer Preview Builds

Microsoft Teams Tip #4 - Praise Your Team!